Tutorial Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explicit Error

Reaction score
Hello, I was thinking you add a TUT Section. So if anyone wants to post how to do something , they could post the procedures on how to do it . For example, You can make a TUT on how to take off the governor . Just a suggestion =]

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A very good idea, one we are working on! For example, Ironman just posted a great one about the governor at http://www.diygokarts.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1130

But, yes, I want to have more and more like this. That's why we like when people take photos so much! :thumbsup:

Anyone want a specific TUT? Post it and let's see who can help!

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Hey, if you guys post up more TUT's like that, I could take the information and pics and make them PDF's to make them downloadable. By the way, did you ever put that PDF I made of the starter up anywhere? :confused:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, I need to do that if that's what people like. I'll make a note and get it later.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Ok, no biggie, just wondering cuz a few people PM'd me about the PDF saying they couldn't find it on the site. I sent it to them though.

my_mini_bike

Reaction score
hey thats a good idea. i like it.
alot of people ask how to remove governors, how to set up throttles on HF engines etc...
would be helpful :thumbsup:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, no biggie, just wondering cuz a few people PM'd me about the PDF saying they couldn't find it on the site. I sent it to them though.

ooops! i thought you still had it linked on the forum post. I got the link up at the bottom of all of those pages tonight. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.