• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Tractor guys thread

FlyFrog

Reaction score
If you guys are having troubles getting on atltf.com they are having problems with there certificate, they are working to resolve it right now

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
my little rally traptor caught fire and i saved it from burning to the ground but the carburator is ruined and a few other things got all screwed up from it im considering a new motor but having a hard time getting another carb for my spare motor if i go with that one. i might also just pull the goveneor out of the old flathead motor and slapping a new carb adding some compression etc

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
just picked up a cub cadet/ international harvester 107 tractor for 300 bucks also got some chainsaws with it. apparently it has clutch issues but the engine is good, i haven't tried to start it yet.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
i would post builds on here again but i am not on regular enough plus in two weeks the little bit im on is gonna dwindle. but i am working on some new tractor projects and finally building one of my dream tractors well actually both of em! i hope they turn out as good as im hoping

mindymogul

Mistress of Destruction
Reaction score
You can tell where my loyalty stands. This doesn't incude the 2 Craftsman trimmers, 2 push mowers, 3 table saws, and 2 toolboxes, chain saw, and othe other old tractors. The middle one has a Kohler CV730 that has had nothing but problems since day 1. The 6spd (Left) has a Briggs 22hp and the II (right) is getting converted to electric once LiPo batteries come in.

Attachments

• IMG_20220510_070906.jpg
    IMG_20220510_070906.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 2

FlyFrog

Reaction score
You can tell where my loyalty stands. This doesn't incude the 2 Craftsman trimmers, 2 push mowers, 3 table saws, and 2 toolboxes, chain saw, and othe other old tractors. The middle one has a Kohler CV730 that has had nothing but problems since day 1. The 6spd (Left) has a Briggs 22hp and the II (right) is getting converted to electric once LiPo batteries come in.
keep us updated on the ev swap, im interested in that

FlyFrog

Reaction score
Frog, you done being grounded yet?
on and off man on and off, im going to be pretty inactive this summer with 18 hours 6 days a week workin tho, then also i use this on my school computer (trying to get a phone that will work with this site well) so you will see me on here on sundays probably