• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Stupid teenage temptations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
Ok get your minds out of the gutter...

I went tag sailin today (oh yea im cool), and **** did i have to hold back from a few buys...

Saw a 78 or 79 panther 440 fan with no spark for 50 bucks! had a nice track and everything...too bad i didnt have room in my garage.

Then on top of that a wood lath for $25! it was in decent shape no bits but it had the motor and everything, came with a table in all! but someone beat me to it.

Again at the same sale a big box with a sled engine in pieces and a few other random sled related things for $10!

Then heres the real killer...Old snowblower, toro i think, looked to be 8hp tecumseh, for $5...the guy was cleaning the carb last winter in his driveway and lost the carb needle but other than that it was complete. I really should have bought that one.

Really makes me sad... if i had room i probably would have gotten all of that, and would have gotten the lath if someone didnt beat me to it.

EagleTalons

Master JB Welder
Reaction score
Snow mobile would have been nice, but that 8hp Tecumseh would have been a real deal! a $2 needle and away it goes! Or just use a spare carb.

Status
Not open for further replies.