seadoo go kart

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdFanatic

Reaction score
My bad it looked like it would work being that it resembles a snowmobile engine.

Crashz28

Reaction score
Just attach the seadoo body to a go kart frame and hook it up to the controls of the seadoo it would def look interesting going down the streets. Def can't use the seadoo motor though.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bird.....this was discussed awhile back....and I thought it was you....but apparently not......

Anyway, the question of cooling came up.....and that was the major stumbling block.....aren't those engines water cooled? ???

ML-TOYS

Reaction score
I had a seadoo and yes it is water cooled from the water it is in. If you look at the whole engine compartment you will see all the components in there not only cooling but for oil injection too.

BirdFanatic

Reaction score
I had a seadoo and yes it is water cooled from the water it is in. If you look at the whole engine compartment you will see all the components in there not only cooling but for oil injection too.

:) so what is the difference between a jet ski and seadoo ?
Are they practically the same engine ?

OzFab

Reaction score
:) so what is the difference between a jet ski and seadoo ?

That's a bit like saying "what's the difference between a go kart & a Manco?"

Seadoo is the name of a company who happen to make jet skis... among other types of watercraft

Jet ski is on particular type of personal watercraft, made by many different companies...

Status
Not open for further replies.