Runs like a raped ape.

karl

Reaction score
Well, um, Anywho, would it be possible to take a measurement from the motor mount plate
to the framerail tube on the ct200u? Just wanna know if there was enough height for a diesel motor.
I would greatly appreciate it.

jmaack

Reaction score
Well, um, Anywho, would it be possible to take a measurement from the motor mount plate
to the framerail tube on the ct200u? Just wanna know if there was enough height for a diesel motor.
yeah I'll get it for ya.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Fairly sure my distant ancestors would have enjoyed the delicacy of silverback mountain gorilla ribs, wrapped in banana leaves and smoked over open coals and coconut shells, and that Magilla Gorilla and Grape Ape are an origin story of my family lineage. Definitely positive for sure though that the third wife's family lineage is unmistakably very closely related to wild howler monkeys.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
This thread has taken a turn to the hilarious! I love it! But oh my God what will new members think of us. “Their cool and all but don’t bend over in front of them”.

Last edited:

jmaack

Reaction score
Looks like 14 1/2 to me.

Attachments

• 20220201_174630.jpg
    20220201_174630.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

karl

Reaction score
how tall are those things?
14 and 3/4 . Not gonna happen. This is a yanmar jap made diesel, the "GX" style clone diesels with slanted cylinders
(cheapest on ebay-amazon) would fit just fine.

Attachments

• 20220201_212533.jpg
    20220201_212533.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 5

jmaack

Reaction score
14 and 3/4 . Not gonna happen. This is a yanmar jap made diesel, the "GX" style clone diesels with slanted cylinders
(cheapest on ebay-amazon) would fit just fine.
gotcha. I was thinking the Chinese diesel.