R/C Scale Helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange Krate

Reaction score
HAHA! Even before I turned the sound up I could hear the theme!!

Nice job! I could never build a scale model helicopter...not enough patience. Instead, I just build the real things:D

Orange Krate

Reaction score
Yeah:eek: to be fair though I only make parts for the real things. Someone else builds them so Timtreo still has the skills here. I shouldn't have tried to steal his

deloreanaka8

Atm just gathering ideas
Reaction score
Nice topic. :D
For a short period I was also into rc helicopters, but only the smal scale 3ch indoor type.
Atm I'm also doing a rc track for Mini-Z besides the kart, I'll post it as soon as it's worthy of pics. ;)
Great video, Timtreo. :thumbsup:

Timtreo

Reaction score
That thing is awesome Orange Krate. Turbine engine too! He's probably got at least 10 grand into that thing.
Thanks d8, keep us posted on the track progress. I had a dirt track for R/C cars at my house but since I got into helis (and now karts) it's grown over with grass. Actually it was in the area in the video, you can still see some of the falling apart jumps there:D.

Mr.Tan

Reaction score
thats extremely awesome! Always wanted to build a scale model heli. I have a esky HBV2 and a CP-X hanging on my wall that havent been flown in over a year. Need a couple parts and unfortunatly Esky is out of business, so no way of finding them

Timtreo

Reaction score
Hey thanks Mr. Tan. Sign up as a member of these 2 sites - Helifreak.com and Runryder.com. They both have a classifieds section where you could put a wanted ad for those parts. I'm sure you would find them, lots of people on both sites. Might be just better off getting something more current though. I buy all CopterX brand (Align clones) and they are decent quality and parts will never go out of stock and they are pretty cheap, well relatively, in this hobby...:D

I have this one I put together also. This video would get me banned by the safety police over on one of those sites I posted above, but since it has nothing to do with go karts I'll share it with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDbp6-8qhHc

Status
Not open for further replies.