plans for mini chopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironraptor04

Reaction score
i was just wondering if anybody had a drawn plan for a mini chopper just like the one you guys had on your site measurements and such for the frame is all i really need i guess will any help would be great thanks

Reaction score
I've had a few requests for this, and I've almost drawn one up a few times, but I keep neglecting to because, quite honestly, that was part of the fun for me was designing my own frame design.

Here's an idea -- if anyone wants to design a frame, we'll post it! We can post as many different designs as people submit.

jrjulien1

Reaction score
an easy way to get the frame angles right is touse 45 degree angles on each corner and youll get the regular look of the frame {the slanted square look} however personally i would just order these tubes if your going this route unless you have access to a pipe bender

hope this helps

im_a_chopper_man

Reaction score
then again i dont really have time to just make them up, i have to start asap to get it done on time by a deadline

ian

jrjulien1

Reaction score
well if you have a deadline and spending a little mony isnt a problem you should buy either a prefabbed frame or a u weld frame

hope this helps

cojaro

Reaction score
I had fun drawing up pages upon pages of design measurements and such. Make you're own, it's half the battle :p

Status
Not open for further replies.