GrumpySM

Reaction score
Hello All,

Joining from Houston, TX. Ran across a few nuggets of info on this site and decided to join.

I’m a total novice on small engines and go karts.

I used to be deeply into modifying car/motorcycle stuff but my health has been failing me for a couple of years, so I’m trying to learn about small engines and go karts since I figure that I can pace myself and still succeed.

I do have a Shapeoko XXL CNC router, AC Tig, and a bunch of tools if anyone needs a hand with something around here.

cheers.

GrumpySM

Reaction score
Thanks friend. Hopefully it isn’t permanent, just having problems at 39 that I should be having at 79 - but I’m working on keeping my mind healthy and my spirits up rather than surrendering in self pity!

gegcorp2012

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Working on something in the shop is therapeutic, and actually finishing a project is even better!

I have a '41 Ford that is still not on the road after 18 years... maybe I'll get it done in 2021. I missed the deadline to take the '41 on Power Tour in 2019 and took up kart building for a season.

Kart related projects helped keep me from going crazy in 2020 during quarranteen sessions.

Let's see a thread on that trike !