New to karts with grandson!

Sfindlan

Reaction score
Hi!
I’m in Charlotte NC and am new to karts. Just got a well used Good Luck (Tao) 110cc kart for my 8 yo grandson. He is excited about getting into karting. We will need to do some restoration to it to get it going but it should be fun!

Shane

Attachments

• IMG_9616.jpeg
    IMG_9616.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 8

BSR#2

Reaction score
Hi!
I’m in Charlotte NC and am new to karts. Just got a well used Good Luck (Tao) 110cc kart for my 8 yo grandson. He is excited about getting into karting. We will need to do some restoration to it to get it going but it should be fun!

Shane
Welcome!!!!

You better get started, that young fella looks ready to go!!!!!

Last edited:

electraglide

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. I think 110cc is just fine. I finally got my Trailmaster 212cc going. Goes fast like I want it but scary for my 10 year old granddaughter. So I adjusted the governor screw to slow it down ... still too fast ... any more it will stall. of course it was her first time also ... need practice ...... nuff bout us .... I'm sure your grandson will love it and you enjoying the fact that he does. My advice is not to make any mods until you find out how this thing runs first.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
And so it begins! Welcome!
Anybody want to make a bet on how long before he gets one for himself to ride with his grandson?

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
And so it begins! Welcome!
Anybody want to make a bet on how long before he gets one for himself to ride with his grandson?

I don't know, this is a grandpa we're talking about so he might be movin kinda slow.....at the junction!