Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAFSU

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am new here but i need help finding something. I have called a few places looking for the answer to my dumb easy question at some of the places that sell parts for yard karts but I all I got was an order taker at a place with no tech and all they told me to do was go on their website which i was doing for the past two days. duh. I wouldnt be calling if I could find it on your website. Oh well besides that.

Here is what I need: All I am looking for is some wheels for my kart I am building. I have a 1" axle with the 3/4 inch ends and I want the wheels to be key driven. I seen them on another kart and I wanted to go this route so I wouldnt have to get hubs and the whole shibang. Keeping it cheap. I want to use the carlisle tires. Turf savers 15 x 6.00 -6. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Dan

IAFSU

Reaction score
Found the wheels

I found the wheels today. After looking at the wheels I am modeling them off of. It is a one piece steel wheel with a 1" bore and a 1/4" key way. Then you weld a 3/4" Id Reducer inside the wheel. Very easy and inexpensive. I found them on BMI with the tires I wanted to!

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.