My latest barn find. Vintage Kawasaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansaskart

Reaction score
Farmer stopped by swindled me into cleaning out barns cuz he knows I like junk. Trade off is return labor and I get anything they want to throw out. Finally after 3 days of **** we uncovered this early 70s Kawasaki H2 750. Sadly no engine but the 3 mikunis are still hanging on it. I see people asking up to 300 for the tank and 200 for a fender so might be worth something. Naturally junk to farmer so now I have it.

Seen a restored one asking over 13k. Who knows. It was worth the work to me.

Attachments

• 1500668106385728124419.jpg
    1500668106385728124419.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 15

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Has it got a title?

You never know. A piece from here and a piece from there and you could have a runner if that's your kind of thing...especially since the frame, tank and gauges (?) are nice and intact. Everything else is there, wow!

If you find more but intact bikes in your travels, you gotta save them from hipster douchebag butchery!

Kansaskart

Reaction score
Lol, no title but I think there's ways around it. I have no interests in restoring it (simply no time) and it would be quite an expense I see used engines can cost a few k. From what i've seen I should be able to pull in at least a grand. If it was run of the mill and not worth anything I'd keep it and just have a full size minibike lol.

And yeah, I generally bring anything home if it's free or cheap and ask questions later. If he doesn't burn the pile of stuff we'very piled up this weekend I'll have to get a pic Monday. Ugh.

Kansaskart

Reaction score
Have I mentioned I buy sell a lot? Just called a contact who put me in touch with a collector. It's sold. Could a got a few hundred more on ebay but countless emails plus this guy is arranging all shipping all I have to do is put it in my driveway. Justhe showing ya'll Kansas kart knows how to move junk. Oh, here's the pile of bills I just got at money gram. 1600 CASH.

Attachments

• 15007511738811608303810.jpg
    15007511738811608303810.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 3

Kansaskart

Reaction score
It's a 1972 kawasaki h2 750. Known as a 70s super bike. Google it they are quite popular. Baddest thing on two wheels in its prime.

I just think it's funny I get a lot of crap off people when I valuate things at times trying to tell them something is worth money but you have to find a buyer.

Unfortunately both my best go kart vintage guys have passed they would buy anything I had with 1 call.

I've had dozens of scores and dozens of stories over the years. Too make a living off it is a ton of work. I actually traveled in my van for over a year one time operating as a mobile eBay buyer seller. Good times. A little too good lol.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I looked it up and found a "Jay Leno's Garage" video on one like yours. He rode the old one and then he supposedly rode the newest incarnation from Kawasaki which I was not interested in.

It was hard to watch; I can't decide if I can tolerate Leno or just find him annoying as @$%#.

Good stories there no doubt and it's not actually an accident you scored this vintage Kawi. You know what you're doing.

I really am considering buying an old pickup truck as that assists greatly in the "picking" game.

Status
Not open for further replies.