More smilies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Hey, how about adding more smilies to the options on the right side when you're writing a post? Sometimes you can't express yourself fully with the limited number of faces available. :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I'll look into this today / tomorrow and see what we can do. Thanks for the suggestion!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:sifone:
Sorry that got punted, we've got some new ones installed. If there's any other cool ones that you guys find, email me or post the link here!

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Awesome! But now the "reply to" window looks all retarded... Oh well. LOL

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah i saw that one somewhere and I need to grab it. if anyone sees some they like, just right click on them, and save it. you can email it to me (info@diygokarts.com) or just post them here.
Thanks!

i fixed the width -- but do you think that's too narrow now? Only other option is to make the smilies only 2 columns.

You can also click on the quick reply for the smilies box.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I don't think it's too narrow, but I don't know about the others. I'm running a resolution of 1280X1024 so it doesn't bug me but I have noticed that on lower resolutions like 1024X768 it does become a bit of a problem. The only thing that looked odd was that the smilies were sticking out of the side. I guess just wait to see what the other's say. I guess making the smilies only two columns wouldn't be too bad, if possible with the most commonly used ones like sad, mad, happy, grinning, and stuff. :idea2:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Here you go Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.