Mini scrapper

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
Alright I posted on the OMB forum but figured I would also show off here. It started with three pipes welded together.44F09285-A86C-4F32-9A90-AF734F0AA509.jpeg

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
Working out tires and keep in mind I had a copy frame to make my base from but I had no idea of how I wanted it to turn out.0F96E887-6697-431C-B5BB-2F2C0E3276BF.jpeg

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
Very simple few bolts easy to re-assemble and it doesn’t even look like it was built during the apocalypse anymore!FDAD7972-A3F7-4874-8217-66851DC00C50.jpeg

pearl111

Reaction score
I think you did a great job, looks good.
But please, please, put something on the ground, don't just let your tools and such lay on the bare ground.
You have to start putting something on the ground or I'm going to start taking points off your grade, and make you stay after class and clean the erasers.

Just wondering do you wear shoes while working on your projects?

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
@Thepartsguy you give all the OCD people around here so much pain! I love this thing. If I hadn’t seen you build it I’d think it was a genuine classic bike. Please paint the flattie though, it looks a lil worse for wear.

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
I think you did a great job, looks good.
But please, please, put something on the ground, don't just let your tools and such lay on the bare ground.
You have to start putting something on the ground or I'm going to start taking points off your grade, and make you stay after class and clean the erasers.

Just wondering do you wear shoes while working on your projects?
It is a struggle setting a tool in the grass then running around like a chicken with it‘s head cut off looking for it hahaha. I’ll figure out a small box. I also really really want to get some different sizes of those metal hardware trays. or a giant magnetic flatpan would be awesome. set a bolt on it and it sticks to the plate that would be nice.

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
@Thepartsguy you give all the OCD people around here so much pain! I love this thing. If I hadn’t seen you build it I’d think it was a genuine classic bike. Please paint the flattie though, it looks a lil worse for wear.
I thought it would be cool to finish it up and paint the engine. I’m really thinking about painting it John Deere green like the bike but I’m thinking it would be to much green. not sure yet.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
I thought it would be cool to finish it up and paint the engine. I’m really thinking about painting it John Deere green like the bike but I’m thinking it would be to much green. not sure yet.
How bout yellow? :roflol:
Maybe blue?

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
You all made me up and put brakes on it (n) anyway a bicycle off the side of the road the cable off the other frame and a band off old red with the yellow 8hp. cut up the old jackshaft plate for a bracket. gonna test here soon. The cable action is smooth and has a nice return/pull without any springs so I’m thinking this is a winner.E1B2B480-62D7-4470-9B03-B2755782FC97.jpeg843A4EB4-D259-415D-93FB-46E4CEB5F691.jpeg

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
You all made me up and put brakes on it (n)anyway a bicycle off the side of the road the cable off the other frame and a band off old red with the yellow 8hp. cut up the old jackshaft plate for a bracket. gonna test here soon. The cable action is smooth and has a nice return/pull without any springs so I’m thinking this is a winner.View attachment 138964View attachment 138965
Check yer chain every ride... If it goes you go too.