Member map updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Weird, I tried doing mine all over again and it worked just fine. Just in case, this is what you do:

After you click on the "Member's Map" link and the map comes up, click on "Your Entry" at the top of the map.

When the map comes up with the red pointer, click in the general area of where you live to place the marker.

Once the marker is placed where you want it, scroll down and click the "Update The Information" button at the bottom.

Your marker should show up in green after the map loads.

If you've already done all these steps and still can't get it to work, let me know. I'll try to get a hold of Robert to see if maybe there's something up with the system.

Russ2251

AZUSA:Powered by LAWN-BOY
Reaction score
Very surprising to me that there are only 7 entries on map given we have over 1,600 members.
Would be interesting to see this map fill up.
I would like to get a ballpark idea of where our population center lies.
Based on that info, it could be determined where to have a future "kart off" or a DIYGOKARTS.COM convention of sorts.
A place where we could all meet, show off our creations, race, exchange ideas, etc. Possibly get media attention?
If just 10% of us got involved, would be 160 (as of this post) of us. Could easily take over a local motel or two.
Just a thought.

Kenny_McCormic

Kartless....
Reaction score
Weird, I tried doing mine all over again and it worked just fine. Just in case, this is what you do:

After you click on the "Member's Map" link and the map comes up, click on "Your Entry" at the top of the map.

When the map comes up with the red pointer, click in the general area of where you live to place the marker.

Once the marker is placed where you want it, scroll down and click the "Update The Information" button at the bottom.

Your marker should show up in green after the map loads.

If you've already done all these steps and still can't get it to work, let me know. I'll try to get a hold of Robert to see if maybe there's something up with the system.

My marker wont show up, tried several times.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Yeah, it did seem kind of odd to me too that only 7 people were on the map. Ok, I'll contact Robert and see what can be done. I would like to see more people showing up on there myself.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I'll update you guys once I get some information. For now, it's probably a waste of time to keep trying.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Robert already posted an announcement in its own thread, but for those of you who function on "subscribed" threads, I'm posting this up again;

The map is working now and anyone should be able to post their pin up on it. If you had done it in the past, it should already be there.

Thanks to Admin, Robert for checking the settings and making it work! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.