On my way back from the Badlands in Attica Indiana I saw lots of signs on the side of the US-41 that looked something like this.
Well I guess there is an expressway in development? Who knew?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illiana_Expressway
There was an ILLIANA motor speedway
http://illianaspeedway.homestead.com/
It is closed. This chick Mary is P'd off.
Mary Reynolds Stooksbury — 5 starMike Mikuly should be ashamed of himself. He had a higher or at least equal bid by someone who was going to keep the traditional alive , but he didn't accept it. To the people who are happy because now they don't have to "put up with the noise", you shouldn't have bought there. I've been going there for 35 yrs. So thank you Mike, on behalf of most of Lake County, for killing a tradition. You truly are a special kind of person.
about 3 months ago · 27 Reviews ·