• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

i seen some weedeater things so i thought id post what i did with one

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricalBen

Reaction score
a 32cc i think weedeater brand all painted up weedeater

peaople doubted me that it would run but i worked my arse off and got it running. max speed was 45 down hill had to pedal to about 5 mph and push my homemade clutch in and it start up then pedal assist till about 10 and see ran average 35 needed pedal assist up huge hills but normal hills slowed up to about 20 so i was impressed

2or3wheels

Reaction score
sweet, i want to use a chain saw from back in the day for a project like this, no emmisions then and they make alot of HP for the CC's. Could you take more close up pics of how you mounded the engine and the drive set up?

BTW sweet ram intake and chrome exhaust.

ElectricalBen

Reaction score
no because after about 200 miles of driving the engine shaft broke off sice it was so small. but all the pullys were homemade. the engine mounting i got 2 real long bolts and a 2 little pieces of metal on the top i got a long piece of metal and bent it to the profile of the engine ran the bolts down through it then the 2 little pieces were bolted down on the block of the engine, then welded to the bolts that were coming down so i could bolt it down from the front. then the back of the engine i used that plate and notched it then bolted it down.. if that makes any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.