Honda Odyssey Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishnabe

Reaction score
So there is this guy selling a chassis no motor for a odyssey in Norman Oklahoma. He said it had a 250 engine and he wants 120bucks I havent seen the chassis and for all I know it will be gone before I see it.

That being said is this something I should jump on?

newrider3

Reaction score
The FL250 was single trailing arm front suspension. The FL350 had dual trailing arm front, trailing arm rear. The FL400 Pilot had dual a arm front, trailing arm rear.

Nishnabe

Reaction score
There is also this guy in Seiling Oklahoma that has a 85 Odyssey 250 with motor needing a killswitch for 250 bucks its a couple hours from where I live but I was thinking of purchasing that one too.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Here's something i thought was kinda cool, the FL350 cylinder will fit onto a 81-84 Honda 250r bottom end, if you bore the case and stroke it. Something i want to try someday.

Nishnabe

Reaction score
Went to look at the odyssey. it was in pretty bad shape the chassis was bent in a couple of places I dont know who tried to weld the bearing hangars it was bad. The guy was trying to weld some brush guards onto the rollcage. There was no plastic no seat although there was the steering wheel.

I am thinking maybe I should still buy it for the front end and possibly for nothing else but parts should I find another

Nishnabe

Reaction score
Well I have decided to buy the 1985 Honda Odyssey in Seiling Oklahoma. Its gonna be a couple hours of driving but all this odyssey needs is a stator wire and seat and I will be ready to go and for 250 bucks its a great deal

Status
Not open for further replies.