hole in hubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisD

I needs more money
Reaction score
hey guys, currently i have a older 300cc quad with independent suspension and 4 wheel drive, and I wanna make a buggy out of the motor and parts, anyway my question is with the front hubs since its 4 wheel drive and i only want two wheel do i use those hubs and just remove the axle and leave a hole there or do i need hole new hubs, or should i just extend it and make it 4 wheel drive,

sorry if i worded this wrong i have had a few beers :cheers2:

frederic

The Junk Man
Reaction score
You could use the original spindles, bearings, wheels and tires and break apart the CV joint that's right next to the spindle, and use it like that leaving off the axle.

TravisD

I needs more money
Reaction score
so your saying get new hubs? i already have the front hubs its just if i remove the axle going into it there is a hole and im afraid of water gettting in rusting it all to S***, its four wheel drive if u didnt get that

TravisD

I needs more money
Reaction score
thank u fredric, u made some more Sense, well i dont know what i should do, should i go four wheel or do what u mentioned fredric

TravisD

I needs more money
Reaction score
its to hard to setup verything for 4wd, i would like to but its not going to work and i think the front diff is stuffed, and i would have to extend the hole bloody shaft and yea

Do u think its worth it? i might try

Status
Not open for further replies.