Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonski

Reaction score
Good day everyone..
Im new here.. I would just like to get any idea/information from everybody regarding building a road go cart for my 5 year old son. I have got some information from the net but if you have some inputs on how to start building it would be very much appreciated. I would go to a racing like go cart. Thanks.. rey--

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Rey, welcome to the site. Feel free to post any questions in the forums -- there are no dumb ones. Be sure to read the plans and things in the main site.

Are you really in China?

Best of luck,
Robert

moonski

Reaction score
Hi Robert,

Sorry for the confusion. Actually I am from Philippines but I work here in China. I really love to build go kart for my son as i've seen in him the potential. At the age of 3, he has a cart that he can ride and can pushed by his feet and he controls it very well to the extent of doing some rear end pivoting. I would like to let him try riding a go cart lets see what he can do. In the Philippines. theres no store that i know of that sells finished go kart so i decided to build one for him. MAybe with the help of my cuz who is in the Philippines now and has fabrication shop, so we can make the kart for my son. I may post some question during the course of the building if need to. Thanks Robert.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
awesome! that's what we are here for. post any questions, any time. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.