Hello From Cumming Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donkeyhong

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,
I'm new here. I'm from Cumming/Alpharetta Ga. We have a pretty cool place to ride in Alpharetta if anyone wants to check it out. I drive an old Carter Go Kart with a modified predator. Our riding area supports 4 wheelers, side by sides, karts and bikes. Pm if you wanna ride with us.

J
 

Donkeyhong

New member
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Simple Carter Frame

She is a late model carter. I swapped the motor for a new predator. I portmatched the heads to mate with the jetted carburetor and the performance exhaust. It's got a Comet 30. I switched ot the Differential axle for a live axle cause I couldn't buy a new sprocket for the G 761 that was in there. This Discontinued part is for sale if anyone wants it.

In the future I plan to.

Install the 14 CC head that I prepared
Install Billet flywheel and connecting rod and piston
Remove governor
Convert to front coilover

Possible install a Suzuki 1000GL motor
 

Attachments

  • 0401161125a.jpg
    0401161125a.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top