Fish Bonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebrownie

Reaction score
https://spokane.craigslist.org/spo/5843076079.html

I was thinking about buying one of these. Has anybody ever bonked a couple hundred pound black bear with this? I would love some input from someone who has used one of these before.

Made in Canada w/Tag New/Unused, no cracks or marks. Carry in your car, boat or airplane. Bonk fish, snakes, lions, bears and Sasquatchs. About 17 inches long with leather strap and finger grips. After photos were taken, I treated with virgin olive oil (boy was that HARD to find !!!) First here with $25 gets a deal. (Just off Wellesley, on Starr Rd)

Attachments

• IMG_3679.JPG
    IMG_3679.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3678.JPG
    IMG_3678.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3677.JPG
    IMG_3677.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 1

Ebrownie

Reaction score
Yes probably. Although it is freshly oiled, and the grip looks very ergonomic. A nice stiff swing to the rear should get a bear or squatch dancing. The ad also says it is great to carry in an airplane, so maybe it is good for those annoying loud snorers (not sure if that's a word) on long flights. It might be tough to get it past security these days though.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Hey, can you post photos of the item in the ad, maybe even the entire ad with the ad copy?

CL ads have a habit of disappearing either by the owner taking them down or expiring on their own.

Ebrownie

Reaction score
Hey, can you post photos of the item in the ad, maybe even the entire ad with the ad copy?

CL ads have a habit of disappearing either by the owner taking them down or expiring on their own.

Yep, sorry about that. I have tried to look at a couple older ones that are gone, so this definitely helps. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.