DIYGK T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
A MONTH :eek: I cannot wait that long ;)

So yes.. *sigh* crew neck please... (if it bothers me, I use the scissors ;))

Oh.. in case the v necks drop in please put your thumb on one for me;
both if it's an orange v-neck by accident :D

'sid

OzFab

Reaction score
That was a pretty epicly long time to get those to you. Hopefully the new GPS in the homing pigeons is calibrated this time. But, hey, I can't help it if you live ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD! :roflol:

Hey, geographically, I live closer to you than Paul & his stickers arrived in 1/3 the time...

both if it's an orange v-neck by accident :D

'sid

Orange? Now there's a thought...

Edit: The little princess just saw this thread (reading over my shoulder AGAIN!) & DEMANDED I get her one...

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:ordered mine today..... Gonna post a pic when it gets here.....
I'm gonna order 1 a week till all my clan is sportin em, then I'll order me a couple more. Robert, can you get a couple toddler shirts? No, not for me, my baby boy...... (fixed it before poboy could comment.... LoL )

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have had requests for smaller sizes, so I will try to see if that can be done. I don't know if there's a size limit for the logo art.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:ordered mine today..... Gonna post a pic when it gets here.....
I'm gonna order 1 a week till all my clan is sportin em, then I'll order me a couple more. Robert, can you get a couple toddler shirts? No, not for me, my baby boy...... (fixed it before poboy could comment.... LoL )

That's Ok..... but you should know you can't stop the Poboy....it's Ok Jim.....these are T-shirts. .....not jock straps....your secret is safe with me. ...

EDIT:....BTW.....I've been told I have a mind like a steel trap....and it's true.....not a whole lot gets in or out.......and it gets more rusty every year! !!!!!!

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
@Your Majesty (robert) logo can be big.... Gives him something to look at..... LoL and the drool wipes off, he is teething..... :lolgoku:
@doug, rusty? I think its past rusty, far past...... :lolgoku:

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Crap!!!!!.... Didn't realize it....but yeah..... must be why I've been sitting down to pee these last couple of years. .....

But I gotta know. ..what's it like to lose it at 28??????:lolgoku:

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Can you please throw in some extra stickers with this order by chance ? I was wanting 6 of them. As i have a few toys and one in the build process ! I am gonna order a few xl's tomorrow. So i wanted to ask about the stickies first.

Ok Im a dummie............I found the link for it and just rounded it off to 10 stickies instead ! Thanks.

firemanjim

Just kartin' around....
Reaction score
:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:
Got mine Monday! Our majesty threw in a couple stickers too!! :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana: Monday was a good day...... And going downhill from there.... LoL
But I get to order more shirts Friday!! :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::arf:

Status
Not open for further replies.