Caster/Camber...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyrick1

Reaction score
Hey all!

So I have a severe positive camber on the right front of my buggy. The wheel is new, the tire is new , new bearings and new shocks. How do you guys adjust a non adjustable spindle? Do I have to heat up the frame and straighten it out or a little Kentucky windage as we used to say? This picture is hard to see it in but believe me she leans in alot. The parts are new just an older pic. Thanx in advance...

Attachments

• My Buggy 002.jpg
    My Buggy 002.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 60

2or3wheels

Reaction score
looks like it designed like that, the a ram just swings and has no control arm so as the suspension compresses the tire get to correct camber, when you sit in it it should be about right.

jerseyrick1

Reaction score
...My bad, I meant to say negative camber. I do agree that it probably has a certain degree it was set to from the factory, but she's a leaner. The old skins were worn out on the insides too but I think the kid hit something. Even worse when I get in. I'm a heavy dude. I'm sure it straightens a bit in motion but not that much. It's a shame there are no specs for it. At $20 a tire I can live with it I guess. I just thought now-a-days there was a quick fix other then the torch...

Status
Not open for further replies.