Buick

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlcj_racing

Reaction score
I've had this T type for 10 years now.
Just finished installing a new fuel system & NOS system a few mo. ago.
I've recently put it in primer & will get around to painting it when I can get the time.
If I didn't have this to play with I'd go nutz!

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 18
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 19
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 19
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 25

anderkart

Reaction score
I remember seeing my first Grand National back in the (80's?) when they first came out. I'd pulled up behind it at a red light, light turned green and the dude nailed it, and that car was freakin gone in a flash...

I couldn't afford a new one back then, but I'd like to pick up a used GN or T-type like yours sometime.
They're pretty dam cool cars and yours Is lookin good man :thumbsup:

rlcj_racing

Reaction score
Here's the other one I have. It's pretty much been finished & looked like this for the last 8 years. It's in near perfect cond. so I'm not "allowed" to mess with it once it was finished other than maint. The wife takes credit for that one....of course. It always places @ the shows tho.
The other one is MY baby! I'm always doin' something to that one. I don't wan't a show car out of it, just want it to go faster & faster. I figured it was time to put some paint on it. I'm going to make it flat black instead of shiney.
We bought both of these over 10 years ago before the prices went up. If I told you what I paid for them It would make you sick.

Attachments

• 000_2191.jpg
    000_2191.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 000_2192.jpg
    000_2192.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.