Billet side cover differences

Tbm4530

New member
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
ARC 6057 & 6058 Side cover differences. Im rebuilding a GX 160 non hemi and I think I bought the wrong cover. I got the 6057
 

Edwin Spangler

Well-known member
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
1,073
Disregard, sry. Thought it had something to do with oil fill locations.

Ok nope, just looked, I was way off.
 

Hellion

Murderator
Messages
9,232
Reaction score
4,207
Call ARC @(800)-521-3560 and ask them if will work with your engine ...but yeah it sounds like you goofed if you know exactly what you have...


You shouldn't ask us when the info and the source is so readily available.
 

panchothedog

Well-known member
Messages
2,923
Reaction score
3,961
I think the only difference in the two is the diameter of the cam bearing journal.
The hemi and most all clone engines use a cam that is .005" smaller than the
non hemi engine. I have both, on different engines and that seems to be the only difference. They are not interchangeable. Call ARC like Hellion suggest. They are pretty good about letting you talk with one of their tech guys. I have called them
2 or 3 times, and have always received the information I requested.
 
Top