Best Tool Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitetrashrocker

Inmate #952016
Reaction score
Come on gear head. I hate chasing links to who knows what. Just imbed it to entice me....

Lol.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

It's a kart lift for those to follow the link.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Definitely would be way better than a 4x8 sheet of plywood on saw horses. I've always been weary of welding on those or even the air lift ones because of the rare possibility of it arcing on the cylinder, rendering it useless.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
That's why I prefer solid steel tables, you don't always get the luxury of grounding on the work.

GearHeadGarage

GearHeadGarage
Reaction score
My cylinder has rubber bushings, and also if the tires are on it I have to ground to the work.

pRoFiT

Can't buy it?, build it!
Reaction score

GearHeadGarage

GearHeadGarage
Reaction score
It'll lift my Harley and cub. Cub has loaded tires and wheel weights. Never tried a car.

Attachments

• 20170416_163613.jpg
    20170416_163613.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 5

Kartorbust

Reaction score
I need to find a tractor and tiller like that for my dad. It'd be perfect for the little bit of area we use for planting sweet corn at his place.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
How did you do that?

I think when I copy links from the youtube app on my phone it gives the goofy link. Never an issue from my PC. I usually open the browser on my phone, then go to youtube.com (not the app), and copy the address from the top of the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.