Be kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do what your mother told you: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. And if she didn't tell you that, do it anyway.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
But it is Saint Patricks Day...Tomorrow
Ever hear of the Fighting Irish?
Just kidding... I will tone it down where neccesary.:thumbsup:

minibikegi

Banned
Reaction score
Right on, but my mom don't pay my child support?

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Right on, but my mom don't pay my child support?

I have the most awesome mom, just she was right........

FreeRunner15

=======
Reaction score
What about all this constant bullying and harrassment. Not just toward me but towards others along with new members as well. Members don't stay cause of a few people on here.

i think there needs to be a permanent ban to it. i am not the only one that has brought up the subject in threads.

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
What about all this constant bullying and harrassment. Not just toward me but towards others along with new members as well. Members don't stay cause of a few people on here.

i think there needs to be a permanent ban to it. i am not the only one that has brought up the subject in threads.

It would warm my heart if we could permanently BAN YOU!!!

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Reaction score
Oh yeah I got your examples! RIGHT HERE!
ouchies. looks like you took quite a spill there.
:devil2:Let me get some nitro/methanol mix and help you disinfect that. Wouldn't want it to get infected again would we? Now let me get my lighter and seal up the wound. *whoosh!* All better!:thumbsup:
Here's your bill:

And here YOU are bullying an old man with an injury!
Threatening to set a member on FIRE? this is definitely against the rules.

Yeah, even threw in a treat for you to play with when you get done eating.

FINE THEN DONT EAT UR FOOD! sheesh you can HAVE the ball.

Oh and what was this comment?

So who gives you your income? me and my taxes? thanks for paying for his social security >:/ lol
Really? here you go accusing a Cancer survivor of being on the Govt dole, while YOU brag about cheating and working TAX FREE!??

We look out for eachother with no problem. how 'bout your kids ? they said "i hate my parents" and moved out? lol, Chancer.

Here YOU are "bullying" My wife and Kids!!!
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle Black!

Yeah Move on! find a different forum to Harrass people on. I already gave you the link to the Prelude forum. Just GO AWAY!!!! and DONT COME BACK!

FreeRunner15

=======
Reaction score
Oh yeah I got your examples! RIGHT HERE!

And here YOU are bullying an old man with an injury!
Threatening to set a member on FIRE? this is definitely against the rules.

Oh and what was this comment?

Really? here you go accusing a Cancer survivor of being on the Govt dole, while YOU brag about cheating and working TAX FREE!??

Here YOU are "bullying" My wife and Kids!!!
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle Black!

Yeah Move on! find a different forum to Harrass people on. I already gave you the link to the Prelude forum. Just GO AWAY!!!! and DONT COME BACK!

lol, you all bully and harrass ME all the way back from DECEMBER and when I EDIT:finally decide to do it you get all mad and upset about it hahaha.\
and its private work, dude. no taxes needed.

Poboy kartman

Senior Moments Member
Reaction score
Thanks Robert...we all need the voice of reason to step in occasionally.

And I'll be the first to admit...I've been out of line...and made posts I'm not proud of...but...things have a way of working themselves out eventually...

Trust me..it'll happen...(and I won't even have to go to east Texas and do one handed pushups!)

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lol, you all bully and harrass ME all the way back from DECEMBER and when I EDIT:finally decide to do it you get all mad and upset about it hahaha.\
and its private work, dude. no taxes needed.

Any income earned in the US is subject to taxation. Maybe you meant to say "under the table work" aka "I'm not paying taxes because there's no reporting on it" which is not the same as legal.

In fact, a US citizen that earns income even while living in another country owes taxes on it. My friends that live abroad full time dislike that provision of the tax code, and while I don't blame them, that's the law.

Anyway FR -- take a vacation.

"He who throws stones ..."

Status
Not open for further replies.