another stupid creation beercase+wheels+motor= sweeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemegacool

got boost? :)
Reaction score
hi everybody!

here is my latest stupidity on wheels! yes!!! it is a 1:1 scale beer case! this thing is powered by a 36v 800watt motor features a disc brake (fun as hell to drift with) and the wheels are solid nylon (very resistant to abrasion) earlier i had inflated version of these tires nut i blowed them by doing a looooong burnout :wai: this thing have enough torque to put you on your back, wathever how much you weight! top speed is slow (25km/h) but the torque is ridiculously high!

beercase p0rn!

Kaptain Krunch

Pro Junk Collector
Reaction score
I like the way you set up the tie rods, its clever...I had to look twice. You should add some functionality to it and give it a few cup holders.

lemegacool

Reaction score
steering have absolutely no play! it's a dream just to turn the wheels , i was planning on making a trailer to actually pull a coulpe REAL beer cases but never did it... i started a jet engine in place! lol

lemegacool

Reaction score
yep all alu frame, i did most of the frame welding with a push-pull gun its basically a regular mig feeder but there is a motor and drive rolls in the welding handle, but a spool gun would also works perfectly. i also did some gtaw-alu (tig) welding on some places

SpyGuy

Hooligan
Reaction score
Just.
Too.
Cool.

Suggestions: Perhaps clean up the front end a little by making a cover plate for the steering arms. Definitely needs a beer-bottle holder or two, maybe hang 'em off the front for easy access?

Where did you get that cool case?

SpyGuy

Hooligan
Reaction score
Oh, I see - the sides are cardboard! At first look, I thought you had found a metal beer case, and put a new frame inside it, but now I see what you done ....

Nice wheels, too - Harbor Freight?

Great work. Now I gotta get better at welding, and make me a gasser .... Anybody seen that little 3-wheeler beer cooler? They come in both gas and electric - that's gonna be what I'm aiming for.

Status
Not open for further replies.