Another one

Vtdad28

Reaction score
So the wife let me bite the bullet since we sold our house and let me get another kart. The boys are still beating the crap out of theirs and I’m still ordering parts here and there to complete my dirt kart and since I couldn’t find another dirt kart I had to have I did find a shifter kart I couldn’t say no to.

Attachments

• 151AF007-47CB-478D-89FE-81D50A1B764E.jpeg
    151AF007-47CB-478D-89FE-81D50A1B764E.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 660AEB5D-A008-477D-A03E-2442DCAA3ABA.jpeg
    660AEB5D-A008-477D-A03E-2442DCAA3ABA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

Vtdad28

Reaction score
Just a cr80, I looked at a kart with a kdx200 but the frame was cut and the guy said it was mint after I asked if the frame was cut so I had to pass on that one. And the guy I bought it from said cr80 and he was an old guy so I believed him, but I have no proof that’s what it is

Reactions: G.W

G.W

Reaction score
I'd double check the engine just so your not ordering the wrong parts.

That thing must rip, have you taken it for a spin yet?

Vtdad28

Reaction score
I will have to double check for sure. Iv taken it for a few short rides, it definitely rips, hard to keep traction on anything but blacktop. Needs to be into the rpm’s to keep it moving so likes full throttle lol

G.W

Reaction score
I will have to double check for sure. Iv taken it for a few short rides, it definitely rips, hard to keep traction on anything but blacktop. Needs to be into the rpm’s to keep it moving so likes full throttle lol
Yeah, two strokes love to.stay in the power band

Vtdad28

Reaction score
Yeah, two strokes love to.stay in the power band
This is my first one, and I can now confirm that first hand haha. Gunna have to get some bigger tires to try and get a little more ground clearance, and gunna take the side plastics off but other than that I’m happy to finally have something ready to run since I don’t have a ton of time with the move and new build

G.W

Reaction score
This is my first one, and I can now confirm that first hand haha. Gunna have to get some bigger tires to try and get a little more ground clearance, and gunna take the side plastics off but other than that I’m happy to finally have something ready to run since I don’t have a ton of time with the move and new build
Your gonna hate having to deal with carburetor troubles on a two stroke. Two strokes can be very touchy