Announcing DIYGK'S 2014 Champ!!! Relativity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Sprocket

*********
Messages
15,677
Reaction score
151
Location
Ontario, Canada

chancer

ɔ ɥ ɐ u ɔ ǝ ɹ
Messages
9,358
Reaction score
94
Location
COMFORT, TEXAS
You gotta love Texas! especially when your stuck in Ca. like me. Nice ride congratulations.
 

Relativity

Member
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Location
West Tx
I have to thank everyone who enjoys karting! Thanks to my competition! I'll admit the other guys in the build off had some awesome projects themselves and I had my doubts about winning. This has a been fun and helped me push my own abilities to put together such a cool kart. Thanks goes out the forum for providing resources, help people, and a place to showcase builds! I encourage everyone to participate in the next build off!
 

Relativity

Member
Messages
92
Reaction score
3
Location
West Tx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jVKvQVH8RY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCfwSM6SrdQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOndpywVgD8











 
Last edited by a moderator:

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Messages
2,673
Reaction score
98
Location
U.S.A.
Thanks for the votes guys. And when do you need the pics by ? I store mine at my dads house a hour away. But I would like to get the tires cleaned up and get some good shots tho.
 

OzFab

Well-known member
Messages
15,615
Reaction score
73
Location
Warwick Qld, Australia
Congrats to all three of you for finishing, I know, first hand, it's a hard road...

Extra congrats to Relativity for taking the title :thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top