Recent content by Willie1

  1. W

    Controller Help.

    Hi. Looking to purchase a mobility scooter that has wiring and controller issues. Apparently when wiring rubbed thru it shorted out the controller. There doesn't appear to be any factory parts or repair info on these scooters. It has a Dynamic Rhino 160a controller on it. All the tech people...
  2. W

    Tractor switch on Predator 420?

    Personally, if I was locked into using that main switch I would use a relay to control the ignition coil instead of a second switch. That is, unless you wanted the second switch as an anti-theft device. This is how I would wire in your style main switch. A 5 pin relay is N/C between the #30 +...
  3. W

    3 Word Story 2023

    play tappin' spoons
  4. W

    Tractor switch on Predator 420?

    I'd guess, judging by your previous posts, that you applied 12V+ to the coil wire and fried the coil. Glad you got it running.
  5. W

    Tractor switch on Predator 420?

    OK - did this quick, so the diagram icons aren't "technically correct". Key "Off" - switch grounds magneto. Key "Lights" - 12v+ to "B" (carb coil + P1) + "L" (relay). Key "Run" - 12v+ to "B" (carb coil + P1) . As shown, P1 is a light duty (5A) 12V+ feed for something that needs to be on if the...
  6. W

    Tractor switch on Predator 420?

    Yup. First choice. Reason being, the engine doesn't need power supplied to the coil to run, it needs the absence of ground. Generic utility switches apply 12v+ to the key on output, which can fry the coil on a small engine. Personally, I use the generic key switches from AYP riding mowers...
  7. W

    Manco Quester 310

    I have an extremely rough but complete Manco Quester 310 that I won't be able to restore. I do have the seat and rear rack for it. Good "quirky" project for the right person to restore. Located in S.E. Mi between Detroit and Toledo Oh. P.M. me if interested.
  8. W

    3 Word Story 2023

    shaped like clogs
  9. W

    3 Word Story 2023

    on the curtains
  10. W

    3 Word Story 2023

    flavored fish sticks
  11. W

    3 Word Story 2023

    alpaca surrogate mothers
  12. W

    3 Word Story 2023

    hooked on mushrooms
  13. W

    3 Word Story 2023

    Larry, Darryl + Darryl
  14. W

    3 Word Story 2023

    and deliver GrubHub
  15. W

    Manco Dingo Brakes

    I guess I never paid that much attention to them. That probably does make sense thought - 1 part number covers a lot of different backing pad shapes.
Top