Recent content by web4xn

  1. W

    Tecumseh Timing problem

    YES !!!!! I will check and make sure crank is not bent befor start up:worried2: would hate to lose a foot or worse!!!!!!! Thanks for all the input I will let you know:biggrin5:
  2. W

    Tecumseh Timing problem

    Great idea !!!! I will keep the kids in the house for my first start up!!!!:iagree:
  3. W

    Tecumseh Timing problem

    Thanks for the advice The weight of the blade makes sence:idea2: Thanks for your time .....and i will let you know the out come :cheers2:
  4. W

    Tecumseh Timing problem

    What would cause the timing to retard or advance if the keyway is back in alignment:mad2: Thanks
  5. W

    Tecumseh Timing problem

    Hello everyone ...First timer here!!!! Have a question on a Tecumseh engine..... Here we go......I picked up this mower the other day for free thinking I could fix it and have a free mower ...HA HA HA !!!! Tricks on me!! The mower blade hit somthing very hard and broke the blade adapter and...
Top