Recent content by The Cabinetmaker

  1. T

    My wooden soapbox, splinter mk2

    I'm not sure how to upload my videos but here is a link to one on you tube https://youtu.be/Bkk2FdUpvrM
  2. T

    My wooden soapbox, splinter mk2

    Hey guys, I hope this is in the right place on the forum, it's been a while but I just wanted to come back and let you know how I got on with my soapbox this year after coming here for some advice last year (check out my last thread if you want to) after a lot of research I decided to put a...
  3. T

    need a little help with my wooden go kart, bearings and axles

    Thank you Sid there was a lot of useful information there, that was why I included pictures, so you could tell I wasn't just "one of those" people again lol 😜, I'll keep an eye out for some wheels there is a motorbike breakers yard near me so I'll try him, I guess the steering would be better...
  4. T

    need a little help with my wooden go kart, bearings and axles

    Thank you ezcome-ezgo :) it's made from mahogany for the frame and and 4mm beech ply for the panels, it looks cool but isn't very fast lol, I came 10th out of 26 karts so really want it to go quicker but I'm a cabinetmaker and had very little to do with go karts so looking for some advice, it...
  5. T

    need a little help with my wooden go kart, bearings and axles

    Hi guys I've made myself a wooden 1920s race car which was for a gravity race in my local carnival and now I'm looking to put a 36v 800 watt electric motor I've got lying around from previous electric bike builds I've done but I'm unsure what bearings and axle I should get, I want them to be...
Top