Recent content by SRT8

  1. S

    Can someone ID this?

    Frame area left of seat.
  2. S

    Can someone ID this?

    Rear axle is 2" in the "A" measurement so I presume metric 50mm. Front spindles are 5/8 though.
  3. S

    Can someone ID this?

    1-1/4" axle. Most nuts are US. Photos of left rear frame, caliper. Bracket for caliper appears to be factory so probably not dual engine.
  4. S

    Can someone ID this?

    And I'm gonna be like a 13yo on Christmas morning once this thing is running! :)
  5. S

    Can someone ID this?

    Newbie here at DIY. Hopefully I posted this in the correct forum! Picked this up over the weekend (FREE!). No idea what it is I have. Had been sitting outside for 10 years. Got the engine running (Honda GX200), new tires and steering wheel on the way. Last photo is what remains of a sticker...
Top