yes, I could fairly easily fab one up. I have seen a picture of a minibike with one that was home made. Was looking for a nice setup that already had the distances figured out. I don't know how far the mounting pin should be from the clutch
the brake band over the clutch drum is the stock...
sorry about the picture size, I'm used to forums that auto resize them. the car in the background is my 28 ford roadster. it's got a 51 flathead in it. It's down for the rest of the summer with a crack in the radiator. @ $650 for a new one I'm going to have to save for a bit.
redsox, I'm not...
hey guys, I'm installing a harbor freight blue clone into a kitty cat snowmobile. I need a mount for a band brake that bolts to the engine. anyone know of one I can buy off the shelf??
thanks!
everybody likes pics, so I added a couple!