Recent content by Rejizz670

  1. Rejizz670

    Idle jumps up and down(surging)

    It doesn’t have a Trottle plate, just a kill switch. It has both springs on the butterfly and the governor. I think I managed to lower the rpm on idle. I think I managed to lower the rpm on idle. Trying to post a video of it, but I don’t know how to post it on here.
  2. Rejizz670

    Idle jumps up and down(surging)

    I got the carb on ebay, when I installed it, it only takes 2 pulls for it to start. Works fine
  3. Rejizz670

    Idle jumps up and down(surging)

    What’s up fellow karters!!! I have a Honda gc160 that I managed to revive after collecting dust maybe around almost 10 years. I wanted to opt for another engine but my problem is that I live in a small island and sites like Harbor Freight, Amazon, EBay, Walmart & etc wont ship here. So I have no...
Top