chainsaw bike
Sterlings in ne colorado-appreciate the positive feedback from everybody! And yes it needs a chain guard that covers the clutch-a lot of little tinkering left to do. Last time I worked on it I rigged up an air cleaner and fixed the front brakes.still gotta fix rear brakes, better...
chainsaw bike
I wish I coulda figured out how to get the original chainsaw sprocket off-even the huge metal bandsaw at my work wouldn't even scratch it
chainsaw bike
I've got 27$ in this project and that was for #40 chain and sprockets.I think I have pics il try to put up.I built my rear hub and used a front wheel in the rear-the clutch was the hardest part I tried several things but ended up tacking theclutch to the shaft because the added...
chainsaw bike
Good to know its been done before il give it a shot when I get home.I'm a brand new member and I love the forum.good to know there's there's other people interested in building weird machines like me.
Building an extremely low budget chainsaw powered bicycle.everythings coming together well with several successful test rides.now I have to figure out a throttle cable.I have other bikes with complete brake systems-im sure il figure it out but I'm always up for suggestions-thanks