Well supplyer is useless and won't respond, looks like I'll have to eat them, next ? theres some many different rods and length is there one that can accept the stock piston and is stock length I don't want to do any machine work. Also since I'm this far in anything else I should addres like a. Cam?
Ya I think I got the wrong ones too, I did compare and the new ones are longer by a balls length, any special tools needed to change that rod?, haven't seen any write ups on it
So I got 18 lbs springs and "stock length" chrome moly Rods which are a tad bit longer than stock anyway got it all installed and noticed that the nut to adjust the valve lash is backed just about all the way off and there's still zero lash I got my parts from affordablegokarts.com and been...