Recent content by Mrflyingdonut

  1. M

    20hp Briggs vanguard pto

    Awesome info on the adapter, does anyone know of a clutch I can use. Or should I just rebuild the old one and use it Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  2. M

    20hp Briggs vanguard pto

    I have a 20hp Briggs vanguard and an old cub cadet transaxle I want to use to make a kart of some sort. Does anyone know where I can get a flywheel PTO adapter for the engine to drive the transmission? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk ---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous...
  3. M

    I was given this engine and want to put it on a go kart

    Starting to think reverse is more trouble than it's worth Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  4. M

    I was given this engine and want to put it on a go kart

    I guess that's one way to do it, I'll keep that in mind, I see where this guy used a 1992 Polaris atv trail boss transmission, do you think that would handle 20 hp? http://nissannut.com/manco_2/ Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. M

    I was given this engine and want to put it on a go kart

    Would it be better just to get a whole atv transmission Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  6. M

    I was given this engine and want to put it on a go kart

    So a comet 780 would do it, what are my options to get a reverse gear? Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  7. M

    I was given this engine and want to put it on a go kart

    I know, very lucky, now I just need to know if a 40 series tourqe converter is good enough Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  8. M

    I was given this engine and want to put it on a go kart

    I was given this 20 hp engine and want to know the best way to put it on either my golf cart or a go kart, should I be using a tourqe converter? How can I get a reverse gear Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  9. M

    Location of engine

    The sprocket I added is either 12 or 14 tooth, with 12 on the clutch. The ratio overall is about 12 to 1
  10. M

    Location of engine

    I have a golf cart im puting an engine on, it would be easy if I could put the engine behind the axle, I have a friend who says puting the engine behind the axle with sprocket on it will not work. Is this true, do I have to put the engine in front? ---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ----------...
Top