Menu
All the way Home
Forums Home
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
All the way Home
Members
Monster truck
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by Monster truck
M
Hi I'm new to the forum need help on a build
Was hopping to put coil springs on it off a old quad all round but I can't use a rear axle off a quad or a go kart as I would really like coil springs
Monster truck
Post #8
Jul 6, 2015
Forum:
Go Kart Discussion
M
Hi I'm new to the forum need help on a build
Yea 2wd if I can not very good in the UK hard to get rear axles
Monster truck
Post #5
Jul 5, 2015
Forum:
Go Kart Discussion
M
Hi I'm new to the forum need help on a build
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.dragtimes.com/img-videos/Mini-Monster-Truck-Lil-Foot-v-K3ASsK3r8i8.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dragtimes.com/video-viewer.php?v%3D4auAUj1YB60%26feature&h=480&w=640&tbnid=0_3Imb2qzO5rIM:&zoom=1&docid=XeZOw6lplbEu_M&ei=SU-ZVcqbHseBU57DhrgN&tbm=isch&clie...
Monster truck
Post #3
Jul 5, 2015
Forum:
Go Kart Discussion
M
Hi I'm new to the forum need help on a build
I'm after some help would like to build a mini monster truck but not shore what axles and gear box to use cheers Dave
Monster truck
Thread
Jul 5, 2015
Replies: 7
Forum:
Go Kart Discussion
All the way Home
Members
Monster truck
Top