Recent content by Mattjordan

  1. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    Thank you, do you know any good comet knockoffs cuz I can't afford to spend that much on one and I need one for a 1" shaft
  2. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    I mean like what would I need to attach a manual transmission to my engine ---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ---------- Also could I get a mini bike transmission that's attached to the axle and somehow put it on my go kart?
  3. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    What will I need to make this go kart manual transmission? (Clutches, shifters ect)
  4. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    Thanks for the advice, I've been doin a lot of research and I'm gonna buy a 301 cuz it costs like less than 100 more than the 212 plus electric start, and a 6:1 gear ratio. Or get the 212 and buy something stupid like a lawnmower transmission
  5. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    If I have 60 teeth on my axle and I want to go faster than my friend who's go kart is 70mph how close can I get to him without wrecking my belt
  6. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    Thank you so much I appreciate your reply now I understand this much more
  7. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    I did the calculator thing and it said I'd go 65 with my 18 inch tires. Idk how much the go kart weighs ---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ---------- I'm new to this doesn't mean you have to be a d1ck
  8. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    Chill man, I already told you the gear ratio it's 2.5 Mac trucks aren't supposed to go fast anyway it's all about the gear ratio
  9. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    I have a comet torque converter so I'm set in that aspect, what I need is speed and the first guy told me what matters is gear ratio and tire size and I'm set with my tc, so I was thinking to just get a predator and some new tires to throw on there, that's what I'm asking. In regards to having...
  10. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    You said you had 22s, can you go much bigger than that?
  11. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    How big is too big? ???
  12. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    Do you know any good brands of tires Or any lift kits so i can fit bigger tires
  13. M

    Need help with go kart plans

    My current ideas for my manco masters of motion go kart are: 1. Sell current engine and torque converter 2. Buy new engine 670cc from harbor freight 3. Buy a used 1" torque converter from bowersox 4. Buy huge tires 5. Buy various mods to get more hp 6. Get a lift kit So my questions are: how...
  14. M

    1" torque converters in eastern PA

    I'm getting a predator 420 engine tomorrow and I need to know where in my area sells torque converters?!?! I've gone to lawn mower shops, I've been on Amazon, Craigslist, wallapop, eBay, and I have not found anything I can get by tomorrow, not to mention most places are closed Sunday's. Does...
Top