Recent content by lake29

  1. L

    New guy from Indiana

    Ok thanks! Hope you all know I was just joking about the diesel/e85. I did want to ruffle any feathers.
  2. L

    New guy from Indiana

    So.... Does anybody have a frame they want to sell?? I don't car what condition it is in.
  3. L

    New guy from Indiana

    Hahaha. I figured when I said that to expect this kind of aftermath. Let me take it one step further. The intent is to race it in http://www.powerracingseries.org. Now wait before you get the pitch forks and ban be for life lol. There are 2 sides of me. The hillbilly side and the tinker...
  4. L

    New guy from Indiana

    WOW thanks you so much!! I think I got the deal of the century lol. It only cost me $30! I don't know if this is sacrilegious with the forum but I am going to convert it to electric. ---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ---------- ...
  5. L

    New guy from Indiana

    Hey Guys My name is Jason and I am new to the karting world. I recently picked up this beauty and would love to know a bit of info on it. So, I figured this was the best place to start! I would love to know the model#, shaft dimensions, and sprocket size. Sorry if I got any of the terms...
Top