I messed around with it some tonight. I took the starter off and tested it on a separate battery and it ran fine....Hooked it back up to the starter cable and used the bigger spare battery on my cart and nothing, No sparks on the solenoid either....I did get sparks when first testing the...
I took some pics for you guys....Sorry for all the white Tyvek on the floor....That's what I'm covering it with...haha.....Changed the oil out....One question....There is another small drain plug by the main oil drain plug....The smaller one had a long spring and a 2" type rod with several holes...
A co-worker gave me a JCLMG90A.... I'm pretty sure this is correct....It looks in perfect shape besides the tires being flat. He said it's been in his garage for over a year and not started......I bought a new battery, carb cleaner, oil and a spark,plug....
Anything else I need to check...