Recent content by jimsa_tm

  1. J

    Spoked wheel question

    realizing now that hub is free makes that more difficult. I would like to fix the wheels to the rear axle. it would just be much more logical to do it that way considering go karts are already set up to run that way. but id either have to find wheels that lock.. or maybe get hubs that fit the...
  2. J

    Spoked wheel question

    Understandable. The project im considering is basically a motorized rickshaw/pedicab. I'd be gearing it high and would be more concerned with torque and weight issues. Prolly top out at 10 mph. Would the hubs on that bicycle wheel accept a go kart axle?
  3. J

    Spoked wheel question

    I was wondering if these wheels would work on a go kart axle. I currently own neither of both said things. Considering a project and would like advice. thanks http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200331764_200331764
Top