Recent content by jerkmybait

  1. J

    First post/check out my project/advice welcome!

    Here's the video of it on the first test run! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY5vLsOLQAs
  2. J

    First post/check out my project/advice welcome!

    The clutch was actually $39 but with shipping I just rounded up to $50. I probably could have picked it up cheaper on ebay, but I prefer to deal locally on CL or order from a reputable dealer. Took it to the carwash and cleaned it up real good today, it will be running soon. I will keep...
  3. J

    First post/check out my project/advice welcome!

    Thanks guys for the replies. I think I am just going to use the axle assembly from the old mower. It has a 60 tooth sprocket and a diff (which actually looks pretty good quality which surprised me). You can see it in the 2nd picture. The rear tires from the old mower are 15 inches. Might...
  4. J

    First post/check out my project/advice welcome!

    Riding Mower to Go Kart Conversion Got a free john deere s92 lawn tractor for free off of craigslist and I am turning it into a go cart! The only catch was that it had caught on fire! The starter, battery, spark plug, and all the wires were melted! Heres some pics: No before pics of the fire...
Top