Recent content by hotsam

  1. H

    Any ideas on chassis???

    ha ha yeah thats my mower and velky!!! sorry guys thats funny lol:cornut:
  2. H

    Any ideas on chassis???

    No #s or markings anywhere.............near or on spindles or bearing sleeves, caliper mount, bearing mounts......none????
  3. H

    Any ideas on chassis???

    no one?
  4. H

    Howdy from east tn.

    Elizabethton about 12 miles from Bristol Speedway/Dragway. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  5. H

    Any ideas on chassis???

    Talked to mark at trick/olimpic. Alot of people said it was for sure a t/o...mark said it wasn't theirs.. Its old, s.a.e. bolts, round tubes under steering wheel for front sliding seat rails, it's offset but mark said the miter was something odd. He said most were just bent to offset. Said he'd...
  6. H

    Howdy from east tn.

    JUST RECENTLY GETTING BACK INTO KARTS. MY SON HAS BEEN RACING A BIT, AND NOW IM HOOKED TOO AGAIN.......AS IF I NEED ANOTHER HOBBY TO SPEND MY CASH ON !!! HE RACES KID KART AND I HAVE AN OLD CHASSIS THAT IM TRYING TO IDENTIFY WHEN THE MODERATION PROCESS IS FINISHED. I POSTED BUT IT HASN'T SHOWN...
Top