Recent content by fra

  1. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Would the predator be easier? And this is my first build im a little clueless and am trying to get into automotives. I appreciate your help.
  2. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    It says the fuel mixture in the discription its 25:1 or 30:1. Also how would I mount it. The main problem is its not common so I dont know where to get information on it yet.
  3. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Would you recommend returning it. And what type of paper work am I missing that most engines come with?
  4. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Im thinking about returning it. I emailed the person I purchased it from with questions about the battery and he said it is a replacement engine. I asked him what battery he recommended and he responded with this "You can not just install the motor with a battey. This motor is for a bike and...
  5. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Sorry for the two comments I never saw this 5th page
  6. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Where does the throttle cable attach to the engine
  7. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    I wasnt able to find it. Also do you know where the throttle cable connects on the engine.
  8. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Ok sounds good but im talking about electric start and dont know how to hook up the battery to the engine.
  9. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Any suggestions?
  10. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Please help
  11. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Also how would I test run this prior to attaching it to the chopper?
  12. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Ok thanks. I think im going to buy the parts in post 35 now. You still recommended them right?
  13. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    Just got my engine. Wondering where the fuel hole is. Also dont know what battery to get for it. It only has one wire for the battery which ive never seen. Im not going to hook it up to the bike yet but I just want to see it run. Any help will be great. Thanks.
  14. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    I live in Frederick, MD.
  15. F

    Mini Chopper Project

    I think im just going to go with what I have. Where should I purchase the rectifier/regulator and solinoid?
Top