Recent content by fierofan

  1. F

    Predator 212 or 125cc lifan for racing gokart frame

    the title says it all.
  2. F

    Need parts for new build!!

    Yeah... I know the parts are expensive. and that's why im here.. to pick up some second hand parts where I can. and get some input from the community. ---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ---------- So I was looking at the axles from go powersports im...
  3. F

    Need parts for new build!!

    So I recently bought a older racing go kart frame but it needs some love. it needs: An axle preferably 1 1/4" x 40" A seat xl or xxl Steering wheel Break assembly Sprocket and Hub Wheel hubs all around Tires and rims all around regardless if you have the parts lying around or you know...
  4. F

    What go kart is this?

    thank you all for the replys. I paid $75 for it, but ive looked it all over pretty well< and as far as I can tell the only thing I could find on it is that it says Margay on the spindle itself, which leads me to believe that the spindle was replaced with spindles from a margay go kart because...
  5. F

    What go kart is this?

    well too many is better then not enough. lol
  6. F

    What go kart is this?

    did it work?? I think I did it right. lol
  7. F

    What go kart is this?

    sorry first time posting to a forum
  8. F

    What go kart is this?

    [/ATTACH]I recently bought this go kart. and was curious what it is. any info would be great
Top