Recent content by Evil Mechanic

  1. Evil Mechanic

    Hello from Maryland!

    Well i was thinking a 2 person go kart, but now i'm leaning towards a dune buggy. am reading that 2 seaters have handling issues because of the weight being offset so not sure i want to do a 2 seater or a 1 seater now. Just found out my neighbor can weld and have found a few frame kits that need...
  2. Evil Mechanic

    Hello from Maryland!

    Thanks, but i think there might be a misunderstanding. I didn't make myself clear. I want to use the fz09 to build something a Gokart or Buggy. If it can be done. Im looking for a frame now. ---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ---------- I kinda want to...
  3. Evil Mechanic

    Hello from Maryland!

    I have a complete 2014 fz09 that my wife says i need to stop riding because i have 4 kids to take care of and being the only provider for my family, i think she might be right. She didn't say i couldn't have a toy... I want to build something fun with it but don't know where to start or my...
Top