Recent content by dluxhvac

  1. dluxhvac

    Hi New to Karting

    Free schooling,free health care, 5 weeks vacation,a 14 month paycheck and retirement. .. it was a no brainer with two kids
  2. dluxhvac

    Hi New to Karting

    My wife was born here and she wanted to move back.
  3. dluxhvac

    Hi New to Karting

    Thanks I like it here. I moved here 10 years ago from Boston it's a great country.
  4. dluxhvac

    Hi New to Karting

    It's only the seat model number and it says fire retardant.
  5. dluxhvac

    Hi New to Karting

    http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/21/b964aab5cc24d8432caf5860121d51d1.jpg here is the stand. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/21/da3459424cf7e1d4921e933e7f0b411b.jpg the only tag on the frame. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/21/ffb52c263e02bddbb51a36e746883b43.jpg this is under...
  6. dluxhvac

    Hi New to Karting

    It is a production kart made in Italy but that's all I know. The brake is for starting you push the" clutch leaver" in and push the kart to start it. the double frame is actually a stand to keep tires off the ground while idling.
  7. dluxhvac

    Hi New to Karting

    Just picked up a kart for my kids was hoping someone could help me identify it. It has a guzzi motor on it that I'm not familiar with. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/21/071fde22b3d1a21065ba836322ddd5f6.jpg http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/21/8511ff4b89069a34c1edd6b9343aa981.jpg...
Top